The R.C. Miller Memorial Library offers free access to the Foundation Directory. This online tool allows you to explore and discover funding opportunities throughout the U.S. and internationally. We encourage you to attend our free quarterly Grant Writing & Research workshop to learn how to conduct your self-guided research using this valuable resource.
- View this online tutorial to learn how to search for grant opportunities using Foundation Directory Online.
The R.C. Miller Memorial Library and Center library feature over 50 hard copy/paperback volumes available for in-house use. Topics, include:
- Board management
- Financial management and legal
- Fundraising and philanthropy
- Grant writing
- Leadership, self-management and motivation
- Nonprofit and organizational management
- Program areas
As a Funding Information Network Partner at Candid (formerly the Foundation Center), the Southeast Texas Nonprofit Development Center and R.C. Miller Memorial Library are members of a nationwide network of libraries, community foundations and other nonprofit agencies providing data access and support to local nonprofits.