As a proud Funding Information Network Partner, the Southeast Texas Nonprofit Development Center and R.C. Miller Memorial Library are members of a national network of organizations that partner with Candid (formerly the Foundation Center) to provide database access and support to local nonprofits. This partnership allows the R.C. Miller Memorial Library to make the Foundation Directory Online available to you to search for funding opportunities throughout the U.S. and internationally at no cost. We encourage you to attend our free quarterly Grant Writing & Research workshop to learn how to conduct your self-guided research using this valuable resource.
- View this online tutorial to learn how to search for grant opportunities using Foundation Directory Online.
The R.C. Miller Memorial Library and Center library feature over 40 hard copy/paperback volumes available for check-out. Topics, include:
- Board management
- Financial management and legal
- Fundraising and philanthropy
- Grant writing
- Leadership, self-management and motivation
- Nonprofit and organizational management
- Program areas