Providing affordable and strategic content that is relevant and specific to your nonprofit’s mission leadership team board development and stakeholders to make a greater impact.
Investing in board training can elevate the leadership and governance effectiveness of your board of directors. Board development is essential to getting the most out of this valuable resource, including expertise and financial contributions. Our training will be customized for your specific needs.
Contact us today!
Starting a Nonprofit
Navigate the nonprofit startup process including bylaws, review IRS forms, and state filings.
Facilitate nonprofit staff and board in accessing organizational mission and goals based on past, present, and future anticipated impact to strengthen nonprofit performance
- Organization mission, and purpose
- Board engagement and commitment
Board Governance and Development
Learn the essential roles and responsibilities of board members and how to utilize their series and expertise for greater mission impact.
- Board, CEO, and staff roles and responsibilities
- Legal and ethical obligations of the board
- Best practice governance strategies
- Board structure, use of committees and committee charters
- Evaluation of the board and strategies for effective meetings
- The board’s role in fundraising
- Best practices for board development, recruitment, selection, and orientation
To ensure continuity and reliability during transitions of leadership at board, executive, and key staff levels and strengthen the nonprofit’s current operations and structure
- Learn the key elements of succession plans, procedures, and tips on succession planning’