Supporting and sustaining nonprofits is an important part of our efforts to help our community thrive.
IMPORTANT: In light of the current CDC and Texas public health recommendations surrounding COVID-19, the Southeast Texas Nonprofit Development Center office will be closed to the general public until further notice. Training courses will be rescheduled when public health concerns have been lifted.
When we reopen, we offer:
- Affordable, high-quality workshops in the areas of management, leadership, grant writing, fundraising, marketing and more.
- Special training events for board members.
- July 8 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
We also offer:
- A resource library with printed resources in addition to free access to Foundation Directory Online at the R.C. Miller Memorial Library
- A membership program with exclusive member offers