Supporting and sustaining nonprofits is an important part of our efforts to help our community thrive.
IMPORTANT: In light of the current CDC and Texas public health recommendations surrounding COVID-19, the Southeast Texas Nonprofit Development Center office will be closed to the general public until further notice. In-person training courses will be rescheduled when public health concerns have been lifted.
At this time, the Center is offering online classes. Our upcoming webinars:
- January 28 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- February 11 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
When we reopen, we offer:
- Affordable, high-quality workshops in the areas of management, leadership, grant writing, fundraising, marketing and more.
- Special training events for board members.
We also offer:
- A resource library with printed resources in addition to free access to Foundation Directory Online Professional at the R.C. Miller Memorial Library
- A membership program with exclusive member offers