Workshops and Learning
Supporting and sustaining nonprofits is an important part of our efforts to help our community thrive. Each month, the Nonprofit Development Center delivers affordable training for nonprofits. Taught by local and regional experts, the specialized courses will give you tools to:
- Strengthen your organization’s leadership strategies
- Make thoughtful and effective financial decisions
- Build effective boards
- Address community needs
Our upcoming seminars:
- Affordable, high-quality workshops in the areas of management, leadership, grant writing, fundraising, marketing and more.
- Special training events for board members.
We also offer:
- A resource library with printed resources in addition to free access to Foundation Directory Online Professional at the R.C. Miller Memorial Library
- A membership program with exclusive member offers